1. I’m graduating REALLY SOON and it’s slightly terrifying because I have no idea what I’m going to do after that. Ideally I would like to work in film production or distribution. I was supposed to be getting some exp in a production office right about now but I’m still not really sure if it’s happening…
2. I’m on a big comics hype at the moment. I can’t remember the last time I read a regular novel actually, which is a tad worrying. Currently lovin’ the recent Batwoman stuff, with art by J.H. Williams III.
3. Met one of my favourite British actors, Paddy Considine, the other night at a gig. He was lovely!
4. Debbie Harry is my queen. As soon as I have some form of income I’m getting a portrait of her tattooed on my leg.
5. I really enjoy trashy TV shows like Geordie Shore, The Simple Life, Flavor of Love, Mob Wives… it’s kind of a guilty pleasure except that I don’t feel too guilty about it. I watch a lot of decent stuff too, honest!
6. I dress in black a lot. Colours and patterns scare me. But strangely, my taste in decor is really cutesy and pastel. I’m not sure how this happened.
7. I collect old Polly Pocket sets. Not in an obsessive way, just the good ones if I happen to find them… I also really love board games and I’m on the lookout for a reasonably-priced Furby. I’m basically still a child.
8. I’ve been working for a horror/cult film festival based in Manchester for almost a year now. We have an annual festival each October and lots of screenings monthly. Come to our events, it will make me happy!
9. I can’t cook for shit. I live off takeaways and occasional dinners at my mum’s house.
10. I used to be really into photography and I still have quite a lot of film cameras… just don’t really use them much anymore unfortunately. I think because university just started getting in the way and then I stopped being friends with the people I used to go out taking photos with. Sadness.