71. What’s your favorite color? - Black, or grey. I sound really morbid now I’m sure.
73. What’s your favorite movie? - I waver between American Psycho and Fargo.
74. What are your favorite books? - The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I Capture the Castle and Infinite Jest (although I’ve only read it all the way through once because it’s like, 1079 pages of ridiculously tiny typeface) are some of them.
75. What is your favorite quote and why? - Not really sure if I have a favourite quote, but I find almost everything that John Waters says to be ridiculously hilarious. In fact, add his book Shock Value to that favourite books list.
76. What is your favorite word? - Normally I answer this with defenestrate but it’s starting to lose its appeal as a word that very rarely needs to be used.
77. What is your least favorite word? - Scrape. Fester. Moist. Smear. I really can’t explain why… does anybody else just hatehow unpleasant certain words sound?
78. What is your favorite type of food? - I’m big on garlic bread, cheesecake and Chinese food.
79. You favorite ice cream? - Cookie dough.
80. What’s your favorite animal? - I like cats.
195. If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be? - Hmm, this is more difficult than it sounds, almost every major character from a book has a whole lot of issues or unpleasant shit to go through no matter how awesome they might be. But, I always thought Lyra from the His Dark Materials trilogy was pretty awesome. Also, those books are amazing. Much better than Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger Games or whatever other YA series you can think of, in my opinion.
158. Are you in a relationship? - Nope, I’m single currently.